Monday, May 7, 2012

Bobblehead Monday #22



Bobblehead #22
Name: Randy Johnson
Position: Starting Pitcher
Team: Arizona Diamondbacks
Description: 7 inches; traditional bobblehead pose with ball in hand.  Randy’s classic mullet-like flowing hair is present!
Relevance:  Randy Johnson was one of my favorite pitchers and he helped the Diamondbacks win a World Series back in 2001.  He was also a fixture on my fantasy baseball teams when he was in his prime.
How Acquired: Another eBay transaction!
Other Notes: The Big Unit already has made an appearance in my blog when I first obtained him.  Click here for the original post.  Additionally, Randy has done more than a few commercial spots in the past and here’s two of my favorites:

 Johnson's Geico Commercial
 Johnson's Right Guard Commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment