Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The joy of a completed set: '13 Opening Day

I received two 2013 Topps Opening Day cards in the mail today from Bryan at Golden Rainbow Cards and my base set is officially complete.  While mainly buying loose packs last summer I worked on the 2012 version for a little over three months.  This time around I purchased one box, a blaster, and received a generous offering from Bryan and I'm done in less than a third of the time!  Score!
 I have a nice stack of doubles and about forty inserts if anyone needs a little help.  Just drop me a line and I'm sure we can work something out rather quickly.

Thanks for the help Bryan!



2 comments:

  1. Hey. Acctually i am not collectiong the Opening cards, but try to complete the Series 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I only purchased one pack of Series 1. I don't think I'd be of much help to you.

      Delete