Saturday, May 4, 2013

Elite Extra Edition - Panini '12-'13

Okay, so I really liked the shininess of the '12-'13 Panini Prizm set.  I liked the style of the Elite Extra Edition Max Fried card I pulled in my sole pack that I sought out the checklist.

Albert Almora!!!  He was the Cubs' #1 draft pick in 2012! 

And off to eBay I went and here's what arrived yesterday:

Albert was joined by six of his friends: Jeremy Baltz (Padres), Marcus Stroman (2 cards-Blue Jays), Damion Carroll (Rays), Kevin Plawecki (2-Mets), Jesse Winker (2-Reds), and Carlos Correa (2-Astros).

The Elite Extra Edition subset only contains ten cards and I'm quite tempted to finish it.  I'm only missing EEE2 Byron Buxton and EEE6 Ty Hensley.  If you have either Mr. Buxton or Mr. Hensley drop me a line and we'll work something out!


Oh, did I mention that the lot also contained two autographs?  Yeah, I don't think Panini Prizm is going over well with collectors as I picked up the lot for a really nice price.


Just like Freddie Freeman mini framed relic, the autos of Keon Barnum (White Sox) and Peter O'Brien (Yankees) are up for trade.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Oh, and if you have the chance, think warm/dry thoughts as I'll be at Wrigley for my third Cubs game of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment