Sunday, March 23, 2014

We all know that guy...

It seems like everyone has a family member, a friend, or an acquaintance they know who lives the good* life.

You know what I'm talking about.  Young. No responsibilities. Out late at night. Lives across from a baseball stadium.   Wait, what?

Well, I didn't know anyone who fit the bill until the other day when my good friend shot me a picture from the front window of his brother-in-law's apartment.

Yep, he lives across from Wrigley Field.  Oh.  My.  Goodness. 

At least now I have a place to crash if I have a little too much fun at my next Cubs game.

*For the record, my life is pretty darn good and I'm very appreciative to live the lifestyle I lead. Although, I do NOT live across from Wrigley Field.  So yeah, there's room for improvement.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend that is a single train engineer ($$$!!!!) and lives in St Louis. After they built the new ballpark you can actually see into the field from his apartment window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's cool and somewhat bad at the same time.

    Cool in that your friend lives across the street from Wrigley Field, somewhat bad in that your friend may be kept up all night from all of the noise made at night-games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cool as that may seem initially, the traffic, noise and drunk fans would get old to me quickly.

    ReplyDelete