Friday, August 15, 2014

A Second Bobblehead of Yours Truly

It's the middle of summer and this math teacher is finally making some progress on his to do list.  The subject matter for this post is long overdue as it was a birthday gift from my friends Vince and Jim, my sister, and my wife.

Hey, a bobblehead created in the likeness of yours truly!  I think this one was ordered from somewhere along the information superhighway.  Pretty nice!

Wait, haven't we seen one of these before?

Why, yes!  We have!
The above bobblehead was a gift from my sister a couple of years ago.

Both are pretty cool looking and very much appreciated!  Thanks, gang!

Be on the look out for a few more bobblehead posts.  I just got back from a trip my wife and we visited two "new to me" MLB ballparks (Philadelphia and Washington), which means two new bobbleheads to add to my collection!  Additionally, tomorrow night is Dan Vogelbach Bobblehead Night at the Kane County Cougars.  Guess who has tickets?


5 comments:

  1. You are coming sort of into my neck of the woods tomorrow, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That line about the Kane County game is dated. This was a scheduled post that I pushed back a few weeks... and I forgot to edit for timely content before it automatically posted. I'm such a bad blogger.

      Delete
  2. Nice custom Bobbleheads. Hmmm is he brown eyed or blue? Maybe he's wearing contacts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed the eyes on the new one before. Mine are definitely not brown. Whoops!

      Delete
  3. And here I was thinking you might be P-Town David Bowie with mismatched eyes.

    ReplyDelete