Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Part 16: Vogelbach on 2017 Cardboard

I'm still hunting multiple websites for Dan Vogelbach cards which have eluded me during the 2017 baseball card collecting year, but the chase is finally starting to slow. I figure by the time I finish this series of posts we'll be counting down the days for 2018 Topps Series 1 to hit the shelves.

I'm going to go in chronological order from the first cards produced to the most recent. Each post will contain all of the Dan Vogelbach cards I've acquired from that set and I'll make a short mention of the ones I'm still on the look out for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 16: 2017 Topps Mini

Priced at $24.99, each factory-sealed pack of Topps Mini delivers 30 base cards, four base parallels, and one 1987 insert. I'm not sure why we need minis, but I guess some people go crazy over them. I, for the record, am not one of those people.
 The Minis could only be purchased through Topps website and I have no idea if they sold out or not. If the quantity found on Ebay is any indication, then I would say Topps still has pallets of cases of this stuff sitting in a warehouse somewhere. There are 800+ 2017 Vogelbach cards listed on Ebay at any given time, and right now there is only one base Mini card available. Which means I'm very glad I pounced on my six cards as early as I did.

2017 Topps Mini Haves (6):


2017 Topps Mini Needs (2):
#519 - Topps Mini (Gold), 1/1
#87-183 - Topps Mini 1987 Inster (Platinum), 1/1

Three more sets to go in the next three days and they're all more entertaining than Topps Mini. Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I've still yet to see the base Torrens mini pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I haven't seen my Card of the Year in blue or red yet but have an orange and base. You've made great progress!

    ReplyDelete