Thursday, December 7, 2017

Part 9: Vogelbach on 2017 Cardboard

I'm still hunting multiple websites for Dan Vogelbach cards which have eluded me during the 2017 baseball card collecting year, but the chase is finally starting to slow. I figure by the time I finish this series of posts we'll be counting down the days for 2018 Topps Series 1 to hit the shelves.

I'm going to go in chronological order from the first cards produced to the most recent. Each post will contain all of the Dan Vogelbach cards I've acquired from that set and I'll make a short mention of the ones I'm still on the look out for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 9: Minor League Cards

I'm not exactly sure when the Tacoma Rainiers released their team set or when the PCL All-Star team set came out, but I was happy to add them to my collection.
I miss the days of Vogelbach wearing something other than a Mariners' uniform and these two cards, although not Cubs blue, were a nice change of pace. 

2017 Minor League Haves (2):


2017 Minor League Needs (0):
None!

You know what's great about team issued minor league cards?  No parallels!  Woo-Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. "You know what's great about team issued minor league cards? No parallels! Woo-Hoo!"

    Don't say that too loudly... Choice and Brandt might start getting some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rainiers 2017 team set, with Vogelbach, is available on their web site, they do a set each season. Occasionally they do a set of cards sga, but they haven't done one in a couple of years, I think the last one was in 2015 for their 20th Anniversary of being part of the Mariners organization.

    ReplyDelete